Real estate & construction law
The real estate and construction sectors are subject to a wide range of regulations at various levels. These are highly technical in nature and constantly evolving. We provide advice in these areas, as well as assistance in related legal and administrative proceedings.
We can, e.g., assist you with:
- purchase and sale of property
- rent, commercial rent, leasing, usufruct
- professional liability of various construction actors such as promoter, contractor, architect, engineering firm, etc.
- professional liability of real estate agents
- ownership and (apartment) co-ownership
- servitudes, right to a way out
- application and execution of public tenders
- environmental law: urban planning, land subdivision permits, and environmental permits
- Enforcement of urban planning and environmental offences
- energy law: electricity distribution and energy performance regulation
- expropriation and
- soil pollution